The proposed Everwilde Inn & Spa will offer:
- Restaurant (75 seats) with exceptional food and service
- Bakery/Cafe (25 seats)
- 50 well appointed guest rooms
- Thoughtfully designed banquet rooms to accomodate weddings, anniversaries, and other celebrations
- Lake access by a nice golf cart path to a covered seating area, overlooking beautiful Canandaigua Lake
- Full Service Spa with treatment rooms for massage, facial, manicures, pedicures, and hair salon services
- Fitness facility with indoor and outdoor pools, studio space for pilates/yoga/spinning, and a weight room
- Memberships will be available for discounted services
is clustered at the upper, relatively flat portion of the site near Seneca Point Road, while the remaining wooded slopes leading down to the Lake will remain undeveloped.
The project meets all the requirements
under the Town of South Bristol Zoning Regulations. The Zoning Regulations creating the PD (planned development) zoning district contemplate and permit exactly this type of planned, clustered development to be implemented within the Town on a case by case basis to further the Town goals. Bristol Harbour Resort is zoned as a PD as well.
20 single-family homes
is the currently approved alternative to the Everwilde project, resulting in the clearing of 14.2 acres of the wooded slopes, and providing 20 boat slips on 10 docks, with 20 storage lockers and 5 moorings.
Once approved, the PD zoning locks in the approved plan
and it cannot be changed or expanded without another rezoning or formal amendment of the PD plan by the Town Board.
A Value Proposition for the South Bristol Community
- Enhances the year round experiences of Bristol Harbour residents, their families, friends, and guests by offering a wider variety of things to do
- Complements and enhances our region's tourism offerings
- Creates an upscale destination:
- Unique spa resort in a lake setting not found elsewhere in the area
- Convenient for South Bristol residents and guests, including Bristol Harbour residents
- Supports and strengthens the local community by offering new services including:
- A full service restaurant and a bakery/cafe
- Fitness facility
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Full-service spa
- Banquet facilities for celebrations
- Will enhance the image of South Bristol as a community to reside in or visit as a first-class destination
- Will add to the long term value of real estate in the Bristol Harbour area
- Will create new jobs and additional sales and property taxes to local governments and the school district